Foreign Craft Beers - What have you discovered.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanHarper

Foredown Brewing
Reaction score
On holiday in Sesimbra, Portugal I came across a restaurant (the Tap House) that brewed it's own craft beers (they said on the premises but I don't think that was true) - that I had the pleasure in tasting all but one. I have nicked a copy of their menu and show it here - followed by my last glass of the Falcao Cinzento.
Interesting that they have used the Plato values on the menu. Also the beer sizes on sale are 400ml and 200ml so they are making their profit on giving you less than before - still good value but proves that Portugal is feeling the squeeze these days. By the way, Sesimbra is a great place to go and is far more Portugese that the Algarve is.

What beers have you come across on your travels?

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-23_14-35-36.png
    upload_2018-9-23_14-35-36.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 85
  • TAP_MENU_3.jpg
    TAP_MENU_3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
If I go to the good old US of A I would be spoiled for Choice .....working for California classic,s I Might have a chance when my Boss has a VW buying trip.... to Los Angeles.

I've been to the australian real ale festival in Brisbane. One of the best I've attended, there was a great belgium brewery whose name escapes me now (it was a while ago)

Greece, again had some very good belgium style beers here. In fact I'm off climbing there next week so I'll see what I can uncover.

Latest posts

Back