Forum Fancy Dress Party - Friday 1st Aug

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a bit of a hangover :(
I blame the 9% IPA. :roll:

YAY :D hows your head? you seemed a bit tipsy early this morning (our time) :D

****... my laptop just fell off the nested table in my drunkedness.... i only got house contents insurance yesterday... fortunately with accidental damage :shock: thank god its ok though... dont fancy losing my 5 years no claims bonus :shock:

now 12 pints down... and i made the mistake of switching to my taRd which is about 5.5% :shock:

feelin it now :oops:

My head feels like i may have had one or two last night(pints that is :shock: ). Had friends round for dinner. Then passed out on the sofa watching cricket. :lol:

But the good thing is it's saturday, which means tomorrow i'll be brewing. :cool:

I have no memory of the cricket-swmbo informed me that i fell asleep watching cricket. :roll:

MEB, slight change of subject... i just wanted to say that, in my drunken state... i want to vote for you to keep your avatar.... permanently :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Married life is good actually. It didn't occur to me that when you are married you can blame everything on the wife. :lol:
I think i may well keep my Av. :D

MEB said:
Married life is good actually. It didn't occur to me that when you are married you can blame everything on the wife. :lol:

unfortunately that works both ways :?

MEB said:
I think i may well keep my Av. :D

good man :D

ROFLMAO it maybe the booze, but i just fell into histerics when i saw you welcome a new member with your **** out MEB :lol:

I should have said 'welcome, big boy' :lol:

Back