Forum Meet up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be able to make that, but the beer mile is superb. Great shout.

@Hoddy, @dan125 and I are meeting up once again in London and were wondering if any one wanted to join us.

We are meeting on 8th Dec, time to be set. We usually meet at Waterloo and go and drink as much beer as possible.
On this occasion we plan to visit the Bermondsey Beer Mile.

Any one interested?

Looking forward to it acheers.:beer1:

I'm gonna be in Cardiff that weekend otherwise I would like to have joined.

Beer mile is great, been a few times, but it's very popular now and does get a bit crowded. Last time there were queues getting into the more popular breweries.

I'm gonna be in Cardiff that weekend otherwise I would like to have joined.

Beer mile is great, been a few times, but it's very popular now and does get a bit crowded. Last time there were queues getting into the more popular breweries.

I will be travelling in the opposite direction.
Me and Hoddy went a couple of months back for a mid week drink and it was dead. December should mean it's a bit of busier.

I should have also mentioned that it's 2 days before my birthday so I will be accepting birthday drinks

There may well be a visit or two to some other well known drinking establishments.

Basically if you love a proper craft beer or two it will be right up your strata!

Nice, have a good one! If my plans change I'll let you know.

This sounds great! Count me in, the wife has given her blessing. What time are you planning on meeting?

@Hoddy, @dan125 and I are meeting up once again in London and were wondering if any one wanted to join us.

We are meeting on 8th Dec, time to be set. We usually meet at Waterloo and go and drink as much beer as possible.
On this occasion we plan to visit the Bermondsey Beer Mile.

Any one interested?

great idea , though I can't make it. Perhaps if other are arranging a meet they can post up details too?

This sounds great! Count me in, the wife has given her blessing. What time are you planning on meeting?
Just waiting for the PA to pick up tickets. I requested an open return so I should be able to catch the early train and get in for between 3ish. Got to love sitting on a train for over 5 hours

Just waiting for the PA to pick up tickets. I requested an open return so I should be able to catch the early train and get in for between 3ish. Got to love sitting on a train for over 5 hours
Do we know the sunday hours at the watering holes?

6 hours of beer tasting, good job Hastings station is the end of the line.

Staying awake on the train home is always tricky. Hopefully, with the earlyish finish there'll still be time for me to get the last train home from whichever seaside town I wake up in.

Was chatting to someone recently who swears their homemade 'Please wake me up at Aylesford' badge has never failed

Staying awake on the train home is always tricky. Hopefully, with the earlyish finish there'll still be time for me to get the last train home from whichever seaside town I wake up in.

Was chatting to someone recently who swears their homemade 'Please wake me up at Aylesford' badge has never failed

now that is a genius idea. I hope I won’t be needing one of those.

I remember one session where I jumped on the train but it went in the opposite direction. It went to one end of Wales and the started going back to the right direction. Had a good few hours kip.

Latest posts

Back