Forum Meet up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent. My train service altered their service yesterday. I think I will catch the 9.30 train to get to Waterloo at 15pm. Will need to drop bags off at hotel and then I am out

Sorry I can't make it this time but cheers for the suggestion and hope you all have a great time.

A399A48A-76C3-40FF-8297-B90B5C83D98A.jpeg
Forum meet is going well. We are 3hrs and about 6 beers deep in cloudwater.

it’s going well. Say cheeeeesse.

View attachment 21791 Forum meet is going well. We are 3hrs and about 6 beers deep in cloudwater.

it’s going well. Say cheeeeesse.
I don't geddit - I thought everyone on this forum was in their 90s and only brew their own beer because of their time spent on rationing. You're nothing but hoodies. I'm scared of this forum now, it's like a darkened underpass.

Hope you all had a good time. It's a shame I couldn't join but would be up for the next London meetup.

I don't geddit - I thought everyone on this forum was in their 90s and only brew their own beer because of their time spent on rationing. You're nothing but hoodies. I'm scared of this forum now, it's like a darkened underpass.
You know we are all teenagers drinking hoppy beers while on our smart phones

Back