Forum Meet up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I’m wondering, seeing now as the world has come to an end. Would anybody be up for a video call and crack a few beers. A lot of my friends are catching up on apps like Houseparty and zoom, but mostly it’s **** like Harry Potter quiz’s or just silly drinking games. It made me wonder if any home brewers fancied having a few beers and just taking about, well, home brew? It’s also a lot safer for me, although not totally inconceivable, the odds of me missing the last train home are a lot lower.

So I’m wondering, seeing now as the world has come to an end. Would anybody be up for a video call and crack a few beers. A lot of my friends are catching up on apps like Houseparty and zoom, but mostly it’s **** like Harry Potter quiz’s or just silly drinking games. It made me wonder if any home brewers fancied having a few beers and just taking about, well, home brew? It’s also a lot safer for me, although not totally inconceivable, the odds of me missing the last train home are a lot lower.
Great shout @Jakeyboi ill set up a thread for this.

I’d be game for this Chief. I have no home brew currently to drink but I’d be more than happy to chat to you.

The world hasn’t ended yet, just got a bit darker than we’d imagined but we will prevail in the end!

Latest posts

Back