Forum Meet up

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Jakeyboi

Regular.
Reaction score
So I’m wondering, seeing now as the world has come to an end. Would anybody be up for a video call and crack a few beers. A lot of my friends are catching up on apps like Houseparty and zoom, but mostly it’s crap like Harry Potter quiz’s or just silly drinking games. It made me wonder if any home brewers fancied having a few beers and just taking about, well, home brew? It’s also a lot safer for me, although not totally inconceivable, the odds of me missing the last train home are a lot lower.

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Reaction score
So I’m wondering, seeing now as the world has come to an end. Would anybody be up for a video call and crack a few beers. A lot of my friends are catching up on apps like Houseparty and zoom, but mostly it’s crap like Harry Potter quiz’s or just silly drinking games. It made me wonder if any home brewers fancied having a few beers and just taking about, well, home brew? It’s also a lot safer for me, although not totally inconceivable, the odds of me missing the last train home are a lot lower.
Great shout @Jakeyboi ill set up a thread for this.

Flying_Fox

Reaction score
I’d be game for this Chief. I have no home brew currently to drink but I’d be more than happy to chat to you.

The world hasn’t ended yet, just got a bit darker than we’d imagined but we will prevail in the end!

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
I would be up for this, living in Ireland it would be nice to put faces to the name's and chat s##t about beer