Forum Member Local Home Brew shop and Brewery Thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homebrew
Love Brewing, 591 W Derby Rd, Liverpool L13 8AE - decent enough homebrew shop. Covers the majority of basics. Dry yeast only

Breweries
Gibberish brewpub, 15 Caryl Street, Liverpool, L8 5AA
Mad Hatter Brewing Company, Lightbody St, Liverpool L5 9UU

Here's two right next to where I live and a stones throw from each other and two others worth a look.

Pilot Brewery Leith Edinburgh
They make some lovely beers which are making their way out and about around the country and beer festivals.

Campervan Brewery Leith Edinburgh
Again local brewery experimenting with sours and other things they even have a weekend taproom.

Cross Borders Brewery Dalkeith
Some tasty pints coming from these guys and cans available locally in bottle shops. These guys also have a weekend tap room

Top Out Brewery Edinburgh
Some German inspired brews and a great IPA among others.

Home Brew Shop
Brewstore - Edinburgh
Friendly and their previous monthly meet up and homebrew club has now morphed into a montly 'class' at the shop where they discuss a different beers style and have samples brewed for punters to try. Very good selection for the home brewer. Wet and dry yeasts available

Leyland Homebrew. I buy everything from here, except for a couple of times when I wanted hops they didn't have. Generally a good selection of everything. They've been there for about 40 years. http://www.leylandhomebrew.com/ They do mail order but it's only about 6 miles from me.
As an aside, Leyland Trucks still exist and make more than they've ever made before but they don't brand them as Leyland. I know a few people who work there.

daf /man trucks now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back