Quantcast

Forum T-shirt 5 must be as I have 4 I think

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Pavros

Landlord.
Reaction score
What about a small printed logo to one side at the front and the usual large one on the back, or is that too much hassle/expensive?

Pavros

Landlord.
Reaction score
I already have 2 so am not really interested unless the design is different this time. Both of mine have the logo in one colour but I know there has been an option for a multicoloured design in the past. I was just asking what may be possible before deciding.

London

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put Me down for 1 please. Any idea of cost?.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
£34.90 thank you for confirming your order
You'll be scaring members off posting that. :laugh8:

This is what Dan posted in the 2017 T shirt thread to give you some idea of the price -

Evening all.

Pleased to see the t-shirts seem popular again.

Based on approx. 25-30 in total, you can choose your colour/s and size/s from below I'll send them out to you (in the UK via Royal Mail) for:-

1 t-shirt @£12.50 inc P&P

2 t-shirts @£22.50 inc P&P

@JapanBrew - I'll have to check postage rates to Japan

Like before price is based on a bacs payment into the business account - there would be a surcharge for card payments to cover the costs of processing payment (all our work is B2B so card payments are few and far between & we get stung on the fees) - I'll have to check how much it comes to on these amounts.

The size guide is below and measurements are 'to fit chest' rather than actual size of the tee.

S 34/36", M 38/40", L 42/44", XL 46/48", 2XL 50/52"

Bigger sizes below are available in Navy or White only, for an extra £1 per t-shirt.

3XL 54/56", 4XL 58/60", 5XL 62/64"

If you want one or more then PM me with your delivery address & sizes/colours wanted, and assuming we have enough interest within in a week or so, I'll send you the payment details.

Please bear in mind that these would be printed in a single run, rather than in ones and twos, so I need to get the get whole lot organised before I can order in stock and book the print slot - it will take a few weeks from now to delivery

dan125

BIAB brewer
Reaction score
So sorry everyone. Had lots on my plate the last couple of weeks.
Will take a good look at the thread and sort out the tshirts in the next couple of days.

Dads_Ale

Crafty Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sorry everyone. Had lots on my plate the last couple of weeks.
Will take a good look at the thread and sort out the tshirts in the next couple of days.
No rush Dan. We really appreciate you doing this athumb.. :beer1:

The Cat

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would take an xxl as well if it's not too late.