Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skippi

Reaction score
Just got back from my local Woking Beer Festival, proudly sporting my HBF T-Shirt. Great night.

upload_2018-11-10_0-29-49.png

Last edited by a moderator:
More interested in that BEER.
Funny, I would wear that UK one but not the US one. Even though a US one would still be fairly unique, it wouldn't be as unique as a UK t-shirt.
Is this an example of no one here thinks twice about Levi's but in another country they're a big deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
They look the business did anyone recognise the logo?
Hi Chippy

I was a little surprised, but no one mention anything about the HBF t-shirt.
The event was sponsored by my local microbrewery Thurstons in Horsell, all of the people serving were wearing their T-Shirts, had hoped mine might have stood out.

More interested in that BEER.
Funny, I would wear that UK one but not the US one. Even though a US one would still be fairly unique, it wouldn't be as unique as a UK t-shirt.
Is this an example of no one here thinks twice about Levi's but in another country they're a big deal?
Hi David

That particular pint was a Cheriton Porter from a brewery called Flower Pots. Quite pleasant with a hint of coffee.

My favourite on the night was a strong bitter called Conqueror by Windsor & Eton. Described as a black IPA, malty and hoppy with berry notes. Very strong hop aroma, totally delicious.

Back