Forum T-Shirt.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
New members may not be aware that we have in the past had 4 runs of forum T-Shirts (two are pictured below) thanks to member Dan125, new forum sponsor Benfleet Brewery said he may be interested in making a run so if you would be interested please add your name to the thread.

Designs can be discussed but this predominantly to see if there is enough interest so no need to give sizes just say how many you would like if it goes ahead.

Read more about Benfleet Brewery - Personalised Beer Mats/Coasters | The HomeBrew Forum

This was the original version -

1619714291577.png
1619714307903.png

This was the last -

1619714322700.png

Last edited:

Subtle Duck

Regular.
Reaction score
I'd be willing, large.

Edit by C-T -
Please note - Designs can be discussed but this predominantly to see if there is enough interest so no need to give sizes just say how many you would want if it goes ahead

Last edited by a moderator:

Benfleet Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks to everyone who has shown an interest. As soon as I get the artwork I’ll post here what options could be available.

RustyV8

Reaction score
I should have mentioned im not in the UK... im up in Finland... is that an issue for postage for the Admins?

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I should have mentioned im not in the UK... im up in Finland... is that an issue for postage for the Admins?

Hi V8.

@Benfleet Brewery will be able to advise later.

The admins are not involved in the T-Shirt offer Benfleet is running the whole thing, having said that we wont turn down a couple of weeks on the yacht when he makes his fortune. ;)