Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Benfleet Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twenty Six packages sent out today. Just awaiting payment and delivery addresses for the last two and that‘ll be the first run of forum shirts completed. The UK ones were sent 1st class so If you are in the UK, have paid and given me your address, but not received yours within the next couple of days, please let me know. The international ones will obviously take a bit longer but I have sent them by the fastest Royal Mail service, International track and signed (my treat 😉) so hopefully they won’t take to long to get to you. Thanks to everyone who placed an order. 🍻

Benfleet Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Viamphie can you post in the “second run” thread with what you’d like please?

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well happy, arrived safe and sound. Only question is, should I have ordered another?
Nice one SD.
I would say yes, get your name down in the second T Shirt run ;)

Fred mercuree

Reaction score
New members may not be aware that we have in the past had 4 runs of forum T-Shirts (two are pictured below) thanks to member Dan125, new forum sponsor Benfleet Brewery said he may be interested in making a run so if you would be interested please add your name to the thread.

Designs can be discussed but this predominantly to see if there is enough interest so no need to give sizes just say how many you would like if it goes ahead.

Read more about Benfleet Brewery - Personalised Beer Mats/Coasters | The HomeBrew Forum

This was the original version -

View attachment 46160 .View attachment 46161

This was the last -

View attachment 46162
How do I get one please?