Founders All Day IPA - Session IPA 4.7%ABV?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazzza123

Reaction score
Discovered this stuff by accident on draught at my local...

Anyone else had a go... On first impressions it seems delicious!!

Never seen it anywhere else! But will definitely be on the look for it now and would definitely recommend...

Yep I had a bottle in a clear-out pack and a bottle of Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout. The first was OK, the second amazing and definitely not for breakfast.

I had it 1-2 years ago draught somewhere near clapham junction and it as amazing, recently got it in cans from Morrison and though still nice was not anything special.

3.76kg pale
227g caramel/40/crystal
181g each of torrified wheat,oats,flaked maize
Mash 66 for 90
Boil 60
Hops zythos
16g @ 60
16g @ 20
28g steep
57g dry hop
23 litre
OG 1047
IBU 42
Abv 4.7
14 ebc
I've done this lots of times but subbed the hops for falconers flight as I struggle to get zythos.
I've read somewhere you can sub with crystal,Simcoe and Amarillo but not sure of the amounts.
I've also used CTZ and combination of cascade,centennial and Columbus and another with Apollo and Amarillo.
Yeast.. I use CML US ale but 05 or whatever you like...

I really like All Day IPA, I think Beer Hawk sell it. I've had a couple of other beers by Founders, their Centennial IPA is really good and I had another beer of theirs at a beer festival a few years back which was amazing too.

Latest posts

Back