Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forwards to the lager trials/experiment. Surprised myself how much I've enjoyed brewing lagers (even with my lack of patience). Interested to see how it works on a bigger scale.
Gluck

Good luck with the move?

Video starts from the move discussion -

Thanks. I just need the space to be empty. There's a giant skip there. I have offered to help him to fill it but he's not asked.
He's checking everything before he throws or keeps it. It's a long slog.

Say I get the keys on Monday April 1st.
I am on holiday that week (away) and back on Saturday 6th of April evening. So I have the Sunday free.
Then flying to Nuremberg on Monday 8th. Back Friday 12th, then I have Sat and Sun 13/14th free.
In Munich 15-17th April. Back Weds night late. Could possibly take Thurs and Fri holiday, and I have the weekend 20/21 April.
The next week in Hannover. 5 days. The weekend 27/28 possibly free but it's Knutsford Beer Festival so I may need to be there.
w/c 29th April should be working from home, so evenings are free.
Then it's 4th May. D-Day.

So. I have about 7 full days to build a pub in an empty warehouse with about £1600 to spend. Welcome to my life these days.

ps Has anyone got a number for Nick Knowles or Billy the Spark?

Then flying to Nuremberg on Monday 8th. Back Friday 12th, then I have Sat and Sun 13/14th free.
In Munich 15-17th April. Back Weds night late. Could possibly take Thurs and Fri holiday, and I have the weekend 20/21 April.
The next week in Hannover. 5 days. The weekend 27/28 possibly free but it's Knutsford Beer Festival so I may need to be there.

Ever thought about moving to Germany? :D

When you make it big you'll be able to give up the day job, if you need a delivery driver to cover the North West give me a shout i have the required CPC card.and you can pay part of my wages in beer ;)

Latest posts

Back