Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - load cells would be pushing it… I have enough bridges, and 4x50kg load cells but would need to drive them up to you. Sight glass seems the better choice and more K.I.S. Just measure the difference in fluid level and apply the formula for the volume of a cylinder: pi r-squared times the change in height athumb..

Do you have shutters for the windows i ask as there is a chance once you start selling beer at the premises and it gets well known some chavs will decide to break in and destroy or steal parts of your set up.

wwwwww.jpg

They scum recently did this to a model railway exhibition just for the fun of it -

1650283229274.png
1650278278398.png

Last edited:
Do you have shutters for the windows i ask as there is a chance once you start selling beer at the premises and it gets well known some chavs will decide to break in and destroy or steal parts of your set up.

wwwwww.jpg

They scum recently did this to a model railway exhibition just for the fun of it -

View attachment 66897View attachment 66895
Thanks Chippy, you’re like a breath of fresh air mate :)

Sound advice and no, but we are alarmed, CCTV everywhere internal external and the landlord lives next door. But I will be putting grills on the window anyway. ta

Excellent video @chopps - great stamina on the day: bet you were feeing it yesterday athumb..
I'd say for a maiden brew on the kit that went pretty smoothly

For scales I have these, which are OK but they've whacked the price up by £10 since 2020 so you might find them cheaper

View attachment 66903
It didn’t feel so smooth but quick thinking on my feet and we got it done. Thanks for the scales tip, will take a look!

Here’s the brew day video. Also I’m pleased to have ticked 3 of 4 boxes now for YouTube monetization. Just need another 195 subscribers and they can start paying me :). All 87 pence or whatever it is.

Like and subscribe kids, you know it makes sense :)

Four Priests Ep. 29 - BREW DAY 1

Back