Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been binge watching these while on holiday. It’s great to see you build your brewery, overcoming all the gremlins, and getting started @chopps. Well done mate 👏

I did laugh out loud at the hammer incident, hope I didn’t wake up too many sun worshipers!
Worth having a look at HarryBrews69 too… it’ll take you a while to binge watch his back catalogue

it's a CASK!!! :D

Sensible to not promise the final name just yet. And technically it's not a batch but a gyle, see some of your more established neighbours :
https://www.knutsfordguardian.co.uk...unches-new-stout-for-knutsford-beer-festival/https://bollingtonbrewing.co.uk/beers/gyle-1000/
I know but….
Trying not to confuse the viewers with my ‘stainless steel copper’, gyles and parti-gyles. 60% of the audience is now American… I could use the correct UK terms but then I’d have to answer a load of questions and emails. :)

But I agree. Maybe a US vs UK episode to explain the archaic terms we use?

Probably more interesting for folk than mopping the floor!

I wasn't thinking so much of the video, it never hurts to use normal-speak in those, just the pumpclip. Hope all goes well with the taste tests!

Probably more interesting for folk than mopping the floor!

I wasn't thinking so much of the video, it never hurts to use normal-speak in those, just the pumpclip. Hope all goes well with the taste tests!

Ah yes. I suspect that most of the customers facing the pump clip will also have no idea what a gyle is. Some will.

It was a toss up. ‘A pint of that new fella’s gyle please mate, I’ve never had a gyle before, is it like a lager?’

Ah yes. I suspect that most of the customers facing the pump clip will also have no idea what a gyle is. Some will.

It was a toss up. ‘A pint of that new fella’s gyle please mate, I’ve never had a gyle before, is it like a lager?’

And anybody from out of town will have no idea what a Murgy is either, even if they know the geography. But that's OK, most people don't care about the name, they just want beer.

I deliberately mentioned those other beers with gyle in their name to show it's not something to be scared of. And it's kind of like sh1tposting, for a percentage of drinkers an unfamiliar word starts a conversation over the bar that goes beyond "give me beer" -

"What's a gyle then? Well it's the brewing word for a batch, this is the first batch this new brewery has done, you can go on Youtube and see them making it, check it out"

Just been binge watching these while on holiday. It’s great to see you build your brewery, overcoming all the gremlins, and getting started @chopps. Well done mate 👏

I did laugh out loud at the hammer incident, hope I didn’t wake up too many sun worshipers!

Thanks, sorry I missed this post earlier in the week.
I'm sure you can find better things to do on holiday than watch me make an **** of my self 36 times :)
Cheers though! :)

Thanks, sorry I missed this post earlier in the week.
I'm sure you can find better things to do on holiday than watch me make an **** of my self 36 times :)
Cheers though! :)
Nah! I’m sat round the pool most of the day and laughing at you hammering with a stick (sticking?) is a great distraction.

It’s actually great to be able to watch your journey and fulfill our own commercial brewery fantasies through you. Good for you having the gumption, we’re all rooting for you of course and looking forward to trying a few beers from Four Priests. athumb..

Back