Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Out of interest, are you able to claim any costs back from the landlord for sorting out the toilet?

I know they sometimes charge dilapidation costs from the former tenant, not sure if they couldn't here as they went out of business or something.

Great video again. Is the water supply from the next unit a temporary measure? Assume you will want a dedicated and metred supply.

Could you add song credits? Really enjoying some of the ambient/downtempo tracks you've used in your videos.

Water is in! Just posted an update video this evening.

Music is usually royalty free from YouTube's library, and a couple from my mate Max Lawless (on Soundcloud) with his permission to use - I assumed YT would tag the royalty free ones for me...

I just scrolled down a couple and they do seem to be credited. Maybe it's not instant after I upload?
Let me know if you can't see it like below. Cheers!

Out of interest, are you able to claim any costs back from the landlord for sorting out the toilet?

I know they sometimes charge dilapidation costs from the former tenant, not sure if they couldn't here as they went out of business or something.
Well I could ask, but honestly it's fine by me to have a nice place to sit. Happy to give it a new seat and a lick of paint.
It's not that bad to be fair, I'm kidding Mike along, who's unit it's attached to. It's a car mechanic's lavvy so of course you can never expect it to be spotless with oily hands to wash.

Another great video Andy, i can't wait until the first brew goes on, will you be having a tap or will you be able to fill containers, if so i will be down on market day in Sandbach what's not to like good seafood and beer, heaven

Hi all, for those following, episode 8 is uploaded.
First half is a brewery update, then I had quite a few questions by email and comments about my home brewing kit (it's not a Clawhammer kit..) so I did a quick overview of it.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back