Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can’t really claim it was sold out when you ordered 60 pints of it yourself 😉😂. Congratulations mate made up for you!

You are giving us a lot of clues as to what your day job is Chopps, but I haven't quite nailed it.
I'm a body-double and stuntman for Daniel Craig in the James Bond movies, and part time tightrope walker for the Moscow State Circus. Not much work at the moment, it's terrible.
To fill the time between flipping cars over and thrilling circus audiences, I work for a US based electronics company called Digi-Key. We sell electronic components to design engineers like @The-Engineer-That-Brews

I'm a body-double and stuntman for Daniel Craig in the James Bond movies, and part time tightrope walker for the Moscow State Circus. Not much work at the moment, it's terrible.
To fill the time between flipping cars over and thrilling circus audiences, I work for a US based electronics company called Digi-Key. We sell electronic components to design engineers like @The-Engineer-That-Brews
I was told you're an Elvis impersonator?

And I thought you must be a man of the cloth!

Faded denim with caustic holes in it, maybe.

Chopps - in terms of where to go next, I'd say just keep what you're doing and what feels right, you don't need too much telling.

But just generally, I'd guess you have two main audiences. The main one I guess are homebrewers around the world who are living the fantasy of scaling up their homebrew kit - so I guess for us the main interest is all the things that are different between 5 gallons and 2bbl, whether it's the practical stuff like washing casks or the more "business" aspects. Then you've also got to cater more for actual/potential customers locally, who are maybe less interested at a detailed level but are more about your "story". "Story" is good for both groups, obviously.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back