Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was late to the party and spent the last couple of weeks binge watching all episodes, got to say that I have really enjoyed it and massive congratulations to @chopps, the brewery looks amazing. Might have to have a go at brewing a batch of Murgi Straight :)

Any progress on bottling/canning? Looking forward to being able to support you by buying a case.
Hi, that's awesome thanks a lot.
I must sort that soon, problem is I cant make casks fast enough for the pubs right now.
But it's something we have to find a way to do and soon. I have all the gear, just not the liquid!

You were just round the corner from me in leafy Finchampstead. Did you have a beer?
Enjoying all your vlogs. Looking forward to seeing the fermenter in action.

Loving the videos.
This made me and SWMBO laugh glad to see you laughing and joking and enjoying yourself, looking forward the the Best Bitter video ;)

I just binge watched from beginning to end over the last couple of days and don't remember the last video series I enjoyed so much! I love the style and format, and the level of detail with the things others might gloss over such as plumbing, drainage, cooling and electrical works. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more of the brewery as it continues to evolve and flourish!

I just binge watched from beginning to end over the last couple of days and don't remember the last video series I enjoyed so much! I love the style and format, and the level of detail with the things others might gloss over such as plumbing, drainage, cooling and electrical works. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more of the brewery as it continues to evolve and flourish!
Tim, thanks so much for your dedication! :)
That’s many hours of viewing. Glad you enjoyed it, I’ll be continuing to share, and starting to think about more ideas now we’re actually brewing. Cheers

Latest posts

Back