• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free 25kg grain

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbym123

Reaction score
Due to building work due to commence shortly i won't be able to brew for a while.

This leaves me with a 25kg bag of grain that I won't be able to use.

Also have 5kg of crystal bought from the home brew shop.

It is Baird's low colour pale ale.

I have made some great beers with this, everything from IPA to Kolsch to saison. It was bought in the summer, but is still fine. I used another sack in Dec and it was perfect.

Grain is free to a good home, collection from Reigate Surrey, about 2 miles from M25 j8.

Cheers Bezza, I am in Redhill but won't be brewing for a couple of months, if it will still be in date I can buy you a pint in 4 hops or pilgrim for it.

Hi Simon

You are welcome to it. Regards to date, I bought the extra pale at brewers select ( as part of a 3 bag order) end of July. It was freshly crushed then. I used some just before Xmas with good/normal efficiency.

The crystal was bought end of Nov/beginning of Dec.
I think it will be perfectly ok in a month or two, put it another way I would use it myself at that time without hesitation but building work means no brewing until late this yeat:-(

I am just by Sandcross school in South Park, when would you like to collect?.

Cheers

Rob

I can collect between around noon-7pm on friday or around noon-1pm on Saturday or Sunday. If any of this works for you please PM me the address best time and phone no.
Cheers
Simon

Hi Simon

Just checking that you have received my PM?.

The grain is under the carport waiting for you.

Cheers

Rob

Latest posts

Back