Free Bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmc

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently switched to flip top bottles so I have loads of commercial bottles to give away. I have approx 100/110 bottles mixed 500ml and 330ml bottles. They fill 3 of those heavy duty triple ply boxes you get veg in in the supermarkets. I would appreciate if people would come and take full boxes. Approx 40 bottles in each. Contact me to take 1,2 or even all 3 boxes. Bonus that they are all clean as I had intended to reuse them until I got these new bottles.

Located in NW London. If you want them or even if you have family or friend who want to get into brewing on the cheap, get in touch.

I also have a heavy duty German crate containing 19x330ml flip top bottles. I would like to sell these for a modest price, or trade them for something brewing related like a kit. Not looking for a lot of money for those. If it's against the forum rules to post items for sale, I will happily remove this part of the post and just leave the bit about the freebies.

Please someone come and take these. It would be a right shame if they ended up in the recycling bin.

Back