• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free fermentation fridge - Newark

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just swapped out my fermentation fridge from an under counter one to a larger one to accommodate my new snubnose fermenter.

My old fermentation fridge is free to a good home if anyone wants it. Obviously collection from Newark. I thought I'd post it here first before Facebook etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I can give details.

Hi all,

I've just swapped out my fermentation fridge from an under counter one to a larger one to accommodate my new snubnose fermenter.

My old fermentation fridge is free to a good home if anyone wants it. Obviously collection from Newark. I thought I'd post it here first before Facebook etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I can give details.
Got any pics and internal dimensions and model number?

Photos attached. You can have the shelf I made too, although you may want to build a better one!
IMG_20200826_080046.jpg

IMG_20200826_080103.jpg

Internal dimensions
W 46cm
H 72cm, or 53cm from shelf.
D 46cm, shelf 29cm

Sorry... I've just got the notification!

Definately still interested, but would be Sunday evening after work before I could get to you to pick up. Fully understand if you need to make space before then or it's already gone...

No that's OK I'm happy to keep it for a few days or a week if I know it'll be collected. Happy to keep it till next week if it helps, or Sunday evening would be fine. If you want to DM me and we'll sort it outathumb..

Back