Free ingredients

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonp

Reaction score
I've recently moved home & haven't yet got somewhere to set up my AG kit so rather than let ingredients go off I'm happy to see someone on the forum use them.
There's about 16kg Simpsons Marris Otter,3kg Amber Malt, 2+ kg Torrefied wheat, other O & S malts, 200gm Amarillo, 200gm Cascade, 100 gm each of Bram X , Fuggles and EKG and other O & S hops in the freezer.
I'm in NW Kent roughly at the junction of the M20 and M26, 01732 886122, collection only please. Jon

While this is a generous offer is it needed? Store the malts somewhere dry, in the dark and they will last. You say the hops are in the freezer, so they will last for ages.
Get yourself organised and get brewing acheers.

I've recently moved home & haven't yet got somewhere to set up my AG kit so rather than let ingredients go off I'm happy to see someone on the forum use them.
There's about 16kg Simpsons Marris Otter,3kg Amber Malt, 2+ kg Torrefied wheat, other O & S malts, 200gm Amarillo, 200gm Cascade, 100 gm each of Bram X , Fuggles and EKG and other O & S hops in the freezer.
I'm in NW Kent roughly at the junction of the M20 and M26, 01732 886122, collection only please. Jon
Everything should last at least a year or more from date of purchase, what @RichardM says: store it somewhere sane and come back brewing in a year or so!

I would agree with the above, it will certainly store fine for a long time if kept dry and in an airtight container (malt) with hops in the freezer. If you still want to get rid, I would be happy to collect from you

Hi. I am in Orpington, which sounds fairly close. I was going to place an order, but happy to take some of the stuff you have and sling you some dosh in exchange?

Let me know if you are happy with that?

Back