Free Inkbirds to test, thanks for your support!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a list of Inkbird models for the new members.

Inkbird ITC-308,the most hot sale model with heating and cooling socket.
Inkbird ITC-310T, you can set 6 periods of temperature, timer heating and cooling thermostat.
Inkbird ITC-306T, 2 stages timer temp controller.
Inkbird ITC-1000, DIY heating and cooling temperature controller.
Inkbird ITC-2000, DIY heating OR cooling temperature controller.
Inkbird IHC-200, humidity controller.
Inkbird IHC-230, temperature & humidity controller 2-in-1 unit.
Inkbird IBT-2X, kitchen bluetooth thermometer,ok for mashing, temperature range: -50 ~ 300 ° C.

Do any of your models allow stepped temperature changes, i.e. 18c for 5 days, 22c for 2 days then down to 1c for 3 days?

Originally Posted by Aphid
So the inkbird is essentially the same thing without the need to add two plug sockets and build the control box. If so, even better.

Hi Aphid,

It seems that you do not know too much about Inkbird, we are the sponsor of HBT UK. We are manufacturer of temperature & humidity control, thermometer, data logger ect.

Join our lastest giveaway to win a free Inkbird, good luck.

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/sh...939#post626939

Website: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...ywords=Inkbird"

=======================
Very much a beginner as far as home brewing is concerned but I would be delighted to receive any model - ideally the 310T - as part of your giveaway offer if you consider me a worthy recipient. Many thanks for letting me know.

Just to clarify, the thread title reads -

Free Inkbirds to test, thanks for your support!

I contacted Inkbird about the title and he assures me they are not "to test" they are free givaways. :thumb:

Would love to be counted in for anything that enables me to control heating and cooling!

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back