FREE SHIPPING FOR HOPS!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all,

We have become really really really quiet because of the heat wave!

So I have done a promotion on our hops. Free shipping with coupon code FREEPOSTAGEHOPS.

No minimum spend! Cheers

That's really great, Ben, and I hope things pick up. The fact is, it's not through lack of wanting to brew in a heatwave, but many of us are not geared up for it. Sure we can control fermentation temperature and use heat-tolerant yeasts, but when it's too hot outside, when the house is already too hot for an hour's boil in the kitchen and when the ground water is too warm to cool the wort then things begin to look pretty bleak. Still, as they love to point out on Game of Thrones: "Winter's coming".
X
Frustrated Brewer.

That's really great, Ben, and I hope things pick up. The fact is, it's not through lack of wanting to brew in a heatwave, but many of us are not geared up for it. Sure we can control fermentation temperature and use heat-tolerant yeasts, but when it's too hot outside, when the house is already too hot for an hour's boil in the kitchen and when the ground water is too warm to cool the wort then things begin to look pretty bleak. Still, as they love to point out on Game of Thrones: "Winter's coming".
X
Frustrated Brewer.
The heatwave is perfect.... get a kveik on the go!! Haha yes of course you are right!! Stay safe in the sun!

Back