• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free stuff (collection only) - North Devon

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuffer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi, I am moving to kegerator set up so have some old but good condition stuff to offload to a good home to make some space in the garage. Otherwise it will more than likely be tipped which would be a shame. It includes:

Circa 40 de-labelled brown 500ml bottles
2 crates to contain the above ( 2 x 20 each)
2 plastic pressure barrels
brew belt

I am based in north devon so if there's anyone local who fancies a trip over to pick that lot up, give me a shout

Hi, I am moving to kegerator set up so have some old but good condition stuff to offload to a good home to make some space in the garage. Otherwise it will more than likely be tipped which would be a shame. It includes:

Circa 40 de-labelled brown 500ml bottles
2 crates to contain the above ( 2 x 20 each)
2 plastic pressure barrels
brew belt

I am based in north devon so if there's anyone local who fancies a trip over to pick that lot up, give me a shout

I'd like them please. Where abouts are you?

Cheshire Cat - fair point

Jimi, it's yours when you want it, I will hold onto it (don't think I can actually drive to the tip now anyway, even if I wanted to) until you are able to collect. I live in South Molton

Thank you, I'm near Torrington so not too far but I won't make a special trip but will arrange when I can.

Also be good to chat to somebody local about homebrew :)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back