• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free tall fridge ideal for brew fridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davemorton

Reaction score
Before I offer it on FB, thought I would see if there were any takers here. I have a working tall larder fridge, ideal for making into a brew fridge if anyone wants it. Collection only, in the SR3 (Sunderland) area.

Hi dave I may be interested depending if I can get it in my car do you know how big it is and how much you'll be looking for it

Hi dave I may be interested depending if I can get it in my car do you know how big it is and how much you'll be looking for it
It's free. I can measure it in the morning. Ir should fit, but as its quite tall, it may stick out the back a bit.

It's free. I can measure it in the morning. Ir should fit, but as its quite tall, it may stick out the back a bit.
Great thanks mate let me know the size if you can the wife has got a a4 estate so it should fit in that.
And I'm only at Stanley so not to far to travel

Back