• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free to a new home

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christurner

Reaction score
I'm starting a new brewery and have sold my old 70 litre kit however the purchaser couldn't ferry the brew stand shown here and its too good to break up to throw away so is available free of charge on the basis you come and collect it

2"x4" in the most part and 12mm marine ply for the 3 level stands/shelves, its easily handled my 70 litre pots and burners with np issues. Around 7 feet long and 48" tall, bit of weight in it but nothing too serious that would mean its any more than a 2 person job to get it into a van or decent sized car and I'm happy to help with this

Just to be clear, its only the wooden brew stand shown in the pictures that is available, all of the other kit has been sold

Based in Chester, would prefer to see it gone as soon as possible so I can start on the next setup
IMG_4485.jpg

Last edited:
Back