Fry Up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1650136583284.png

A well done fry up is a thing of beauty.
Must have..bacon,egg,sausage,black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans,fried bread. If you can get it...savoury duck,not duck but extra nice.

Wave of disagreement incoming but who cares...

The "Full English" is a myth. The Scottish breakfast is far superior owing to the inclusion of tattie scones, haggis and Square sausage. All of which are integral parts.

The full Irish also ranks ahead of its English counterpart, but alas, lags behind us Jocks, who lets face it, wont be taking lessons on ludicrous cholesterol consumption from anyone

No...beans are to float your fried egg on.
Ramekin my ar5e!
At the minute, I’ve just got high blood pressure. Beans touching egg would result in an arrhythmia😱.
Black pudding is a must, Clonakilty is the best, served with a tomato that’s been topped with diced red onion and scallions and cooked to within an inch of its life. (At least that’s how I serve it, beside the ramekin of beans).

The "Full English" is a myth. The Scottish breakfast is far superior owing to the inclusion of tattie scones, haggis and Square sausage. All of which are integral parts.

You call it superior i beg to differ, you keep your haggis, tatty scones and square sausage this'll do for me.

1650198027999.png

Must have..bacon,egg,sausage,black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans,fried bread. If you can get it...savoury duck,not duck but extra nice.
Add some soda bread,white pudding,hash brown, potato bread and the egg needs to be runny so you can mix it with your beans...

At the minute, I’ve just got high blood pressure. Beans touching egg would result in an arrhythmia😱.
Black pudding is a must, Clonakilty is the best, served with a tomato that’s been topped with diced red onion and scallions and cooked to within an inch of its life. (At least that’s how I serve it, beside the ramekin of beans).
Posh nosh....

Wave of disagreement incoming but who cares...

The full Irish also ranks ahead of its English counterpart, but alas, lags behind us Jocks, who lets face it, wont be taking lessons on ludicrous cholesterol consumption from anyone

These are facts. It's cholesterol. Scottish people eat it.*

*I sincerely hope someone gets this reference.

An but which kind of black pudding, for me it has to be Scottish, however for white pudding I prefer Irish, also if you can get it fruit pudding. In addition if I can get hold of it Lorne Sausage.

Drink wise, as much as I like coffee with a fry up it has to be tea.

The Scottish breakfast is far superior owing to the inclusion of tattie scones, haggis and Square sausage. All of which are integral parts.
Don’t forget the clootie dumpling. (For those unaware, this is a steamed fruit suet pudding, slices of which are fried in the general breakfast fat and served with the breakfast.)

Back