• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale FULL 100LTR STAINLESS STEEL BREWERY FOR SALE

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe 90

Reaction score
100ltr stainless steel 3 vessel brewery for sale. Includes8ft x2ft x2ft stainless steel custom made bench,100ltr boiler fitted with 3piece weldless tap,100ltr kettle fitted with sight glass,temperature gauge and tap, 80ltr thermo pot mash tun centre bottom flowing stainless steel false bottom & weldless tap,1xstainless steel large coiled cooler, 2x gas propane burners, 2x 18kg full propane gas bottles, all camlock hoses & connections,1x stainless steel chugger pump, 10x 30ltr plastic fermentors with taps, 2 fermenting fridges fitted with STC100, 1bench bottle capper,9 crates of 500ml glass bottles 3 storage bins for barley, plus extras, this brewery can produce 60-80 ltrs of beer on one run. must be picked up and would need to be a van .Located in south Lanarkshire Scotland.£1000 or nearest offer. Don't want to sell in parts only as a whole. Please PM me for photos via email

Hey Joe I hope you're well. Sorry new to the forum so dont know how to PM. please could you email me images? I am very interested

Hi there! The set up seems really cool. Is it still available? Or available as individuals? I'm interested in the kettle, chugger pump!

Back