Full crisp malt range

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about the range of ingredients available at KegThat?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Average

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just to let you know I'm getting security alerts on your site:
cRVxUZA.png

Just to let you know I'm getting security alerts on your site:
cRVxUZA.png
Thanks for the heads up! Because of the launch this morning new issues have been found that weren't obvious during the development. Could you give me some more information on what you clicked on or was that just as soon as you went to the site?

Thanks for the heads up! Because of the launch this morning new issues have been found that weren't obvious during the development. Could you give me some more information on what you clicked on or was that just as soon as you went to the site?
That was as soon as I went to the site.

OK just tried your site and I'm getting 2 pop up messages from Julia and Anna who seem eager to talk to me;) don't think it is to discuss the merits of Crisps malts though.

Hi everyone! Just a little update from KegThat, we already stock over 20 grain varieties from crisp malt but from next week we will have the full range!
Please don’t forget about our hops and yeast

I am looking to do a dubbel next but it doesn’t lok like crisp do Belgium pale or Belgium Pilsner malts. Is that correct? I know I could substitute but I’d rather stick with belguim grains.

I had to get rid of my Wordpress site.. It was awful, constantly crashing and being hacked. Nightmare. I've gone to FreeWebStore now and it seems more stable, plus it is secure.

Back