Full crisp malt range

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about the range of ingredients available at KegThat?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Average

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just a little update from KegThat, we already stock over 20 grain varieties from crisp malt but from next week we will have the full range!
Please don’t forget about our hops and yeast

Attachments

• 375F2721-CF43-41E6-9F5F-FD2CB1F97722.jpeg
    375F2721-CF43-41E6-9F5F-FD2CB1F97722.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 166
  • F13FD9DC-6D2E-4CC8-8E95-B022D11F9C5C.jpeg
    F13FD9DC-6D2E-4CC8-8E95-B022D11F9C5C.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 173
Your shop is coming on leaps and bounds and you’re listening to the feedback on here to grow it which is fantastic.
Keep doing what you’re doing!
Get more liquid yeast strains in the fridge and more shiny bits and you’re on to a winner.
Good price on the grain 👍

Have you considered stocking redx.
Currently we only plan to stock the crisp malt range but of course will go beyond that in the near future. This is due to the minimum order requirements and the logistics of a bulk order from two malt suppliers 😊

Your shop is coming on leaps and bounds and you’re listening to the feedback on here to grow it which is fantastic.
Keep doing what you’re doing!
Get more liquid yeast strains in the fridge and more shiny bits and you’re on to a winner.
Good price on the grain 👍
What you mean by more shiny bits? And we are definitely planning to get some more liquid yeast in!

Do you mean un crushed? All crushed prices are on the website but still awaiting our mill before we can buy in the uncrushed 👍
This has me confused if your selling pre crushed malt but your waiting on a mill to sell uncrushed. Should it not be the other way round?
Anyway keep up the good work.

Will you be setting up a recipe builder facility like on Get Er Brewed? I find it really handy to select what I need for a recipe since I neither know, nor brew, enough to just buy a few different stocks of grain and come up with ideas to use it.

Will you be setting up a recipe builder facility like on Get Er Brewed? I find it really handy to select what I need for a recipe since I neither know, nor brew, enough to just buy a few different stocks of grain and come up with ideas to use it.
Not sure if it’s the same but was going to show what the malt miller have got to my web developer today and see if he can come up with something similar 👍

Not sure if it’s the same but was going to show what the malt miller have got to my web developer today and see if he can come up with something similar 👍

I have used the Malt Miller too in the past but IIRC had to buy 100g hop bags off them. That's fine for the experienced lads that will rustle up a recipe to use them no bother, but I am in the learning phase and find it really handy being able to just specify that I need 18g of this and 44g of that.

I might be wrong and the Malt Miller might have that exact function though...

Being honest, one of the big struggles I have found is that il order up as per a recipe then find theres a hop not there or more frequently, a yeast. Especially liquid ones. I know these probably are intermittent supply issues but if you have a reliable and wide stock of yeast and hops you will be onto a winner as far as I am concerned.

As soon as you have the functionality to order as per a recipe I will use you for ingredients.

I have used the Malt Miller too in the past but IIRC had to buy 100g hop bags off them. That's fine for the experienced lads that will rustle up a recipe to use them no bother, but I am in the learning phase and find it really handy being able to just specify that I need 18g of this and 44g of that.

I might be wrong and the Malt Miller might have that exact function though...

Being honest, one of the big struggles I have found is that il order up as per a recipe then find theres a hop not there or more frequently, a yeast. Especially liquid ones. I know these probably are intermittent supply issues but if you have a reliable and wide stock of yeast and hops you will be onto a winner as far as I am concerned.

As soon as you have the functionality to order as per a recipe I will use you for ingredients.
If you want to send me an email with your order I would be more than happy to set this up with a custom price 😊

If you want to send me an email with your order I would be more than happy to set this up with a custom price 😊
Ok pal, well my next batch is on order as it is, but as soon as I have brewed that I will decide what to make next and fire you an email to see if you can do it.

Cheers

Back