Funnel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gar

Reaction score
hello again, back in the olden days, I had a cracking big funnel with a removable filter/strainer.
that was 35 years ago and I can't find similar in the modern world.
anyone seen one for sale recently?
ta.

Quite a lot of places do 5L funnels but I've never seen one with a (removeable) filter in it too
Farmers use them for putting diesel in their tractors. I've got one but it's steel, though I have seen plastic ones down the farmers Coop. Can't imagine they're food-safe though.
(It's got a filter BTW)

Myqul has already commented on Richards post and posted the rules could I ask members not to add their views on it as I have delted a couple this morning, thanks.

Last edited:
Ooooo Shiny :thumba:

IPAC produce household since 4 generations: our product’s warranty is knowledge and tradition, together with innovative solutions.IPAC products are projected and realized in the consciousness of their daily use. Decades experiencing stainless steel manufacturing and a deep knowledge of the final costumer’s request, allow us to offer you a large range of elegants and long lasting kitchen products
IPAC Funnel with Strainer - B0052WS9B8

http://www.kestlecottages.co.uk/bee...unnel-with-strainer-b0052ws9b8.html?limit=100

ssssssssss.jpg

Latest posts

Back