Funny Things seen in Supermarkets

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying_Fox

Reaction score
Just got back from Tesco and after yesterday’s announcement it’s come as no surprise that everyone’s raiding all the beer.

What made me laugh though was everyone’s had all the Lager, Cider etc but there’s loads of Ale’s etc left 😂

Anyone else seeing anything funny/daft on your trips out?

Mince. They had mince today, hadn't seen any for days, I was thrilled.

Just got back from Tesco and after yesterday’s announcement it’s come as no surprise that everyone’s raiding all the beer.

What made me laugh though was everyone’s had all the Lager, Cider etc but there’s loads of Ale’s etc left 😂

Anyone else seeing anything funny/daft on your trips out?

same here... no cheap lager piz on the shelves - I pickup up 4 for £6 erdinger and a 4 pack of life & Death. I have to preserve my stocks of HB in case we really get a lockdown ☹

Last edited:
I am so glad i found out lager triggered my gout i now have lots of beers to choose from, bargain booze are not short of any of my favourites.

Spotted this guy in a video in an Italian market, good job we all don't think the same.
1584823793199.png

Social distancing at another level

Going to struggle even worse when he goes upstairs when he finally gets home.

The corona beer story reminds me of the 1980s product rebranding over AIDS.

I do wonder just what opinion the marketing gurus have of the general public.????

Latest posts

Back