G70 First Impressions Video

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foxy it's getting to the point were you can brew 4 or 5 different beers in one go, dry hop different yeast add this add that, you could even just drop 19L carry on add more aroma hops drop another 19L then finish with coriander and orange peel, jeez its mind boggling

I would imagine the Hopcat, Brewdwvil, Klarstein, etc will have this 70 litre system in stock before long, should go for around the 400 GBP mark.

I think I'm right on saying I've seen a 65l Brewzilla somewhere.

Foxy it's getting to the point were you can brew 4 or 5 different beers in one go, dry hop different yeast add this add that, you could even just drop 19L carry on add more aroma hops drop another 19L then finish with coriander and orange peel, jeez its mind boggling
I can multitask on most things but putting together different brews from one grain bill, I don't think so.
Tomorrow I am brewing a plum porter, hopefully like the one I had in the UK from a brewery in Leicestershire.

I can multitask on most things but putting together different brews from one grain bill, I don't think so.
Tomorrow I am brewing a plum porter, hopefully like the one I had in the UK from a brewery in Leicestershire.

Was it Titanic Plum Porter? If so, that's a great beer.

Titanic Plum Porter loved it when I was in the UK it was on the hand pump. Got the recipe from-
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=harry+brew+plum+porter
Using my own London Porter recipe and will be going with his recommendations for the essence additions. Had to get the essence from the UK the only one I could find here is Kakadu plum which has a different flavour.

Titanic Plum Porter loved it when I was in the UK it was on the hand pump. Got the recipe from-
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=harry+brew+plum+porter
Using my own London Porter recipe and will be going with his recommendations for the essence additions. Had to get the essence from the UK the only one I could find here is Kakadu plum which has a different flavour.
I was reading up online about plum porter. Someone posted a recipe using fresh plums. He got next to no flavour of them and ended up using the essence. The essence was added to taste. I think he added drops to a beer to get it to a taste level that suited then scaled up

I was reading up online about plum porter. Someone posted a recipe using fresh plums. He got next to no flavour of them and ended up using the essence. The essence was added to taste. I think he added drops to a beer to get it to a taste level that suited then scaled up
I think they are from the same source.
https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/brewing-a-plum-porter-advice-on-recipe-and-process.66068/

It's a hobby slowly being turned into micro brewing, wonder how it is before someone gets done for vat fraud asad.

You only get prosecuted for VAT fraud if you evade VAT. So unless you're selling and not declaring, I don't see what the problem is.

Hi Dave love the vids, I brew in a klarstein fullhorn biab and am very happy with it, I fully understand some people like shiny kit with all the bells and dogs dangly bits, some are constrained by space and time limits, but at the end of the day they all do the same thing make beer it doesn't matter one iota the only thing you get at the end is beer you still have to clean up, I brew outside even in winter swmbo doesn't like the smell, for me the money doesn't justify what you get at the end of the process acheers.
Yes, I totally agree! Nobody needs anything fancy at all. They all brew the same beer as long as they are accurate enough with temps.

Latest posts

Back