GDPR

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a fantastic thing. I am not sick of the emails, I am really happy that they now have to tell me they have my data and I can tell that I don't want them to.

I'm not the only one.

My work place has been fretting about this. I didn't understand why really.

But we all got a form today asking to sign and say that it's still OK to send digital copies of our payslips to your given email account. On a piece of paper! Oh how I laughed at the irony of paperless systems.

Brumbrew, if you use a non works email there should be a password on the payslip - as your ni number and other personal financial information are on that payslip and it would be useful info for id theft.

Brumbrew, if you use a non works email there should be a password on the payslip - as your ni number and other personal financial information are on that payslip and it would be useful info for id theft.

I believe this is to be all sorted out once our new payroll system has been implemented. But I will be raising this question now you've pointed it out

As a remote SMB we are yet again struggling to adapt. Such as ;
Deleting previous years BACS transfer details for our guesthouse.
Removing all one contact email addresses.
Burning all our laptops, pads, Mobies and modems.
Also disconnecting from the grid, just to be safe,,,
We may not be on here much, going back to steam/horse power,,,

Back