General election

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which party will you vote for

• Labour

• Conservative

• Reform

• Green

• SNP

• Lib Dem

• Still on the fence.

• Plaid cymru

• Local Independant

Results are only viewable after voting.
listen to the crowd laugh as she says it - https://x.com/i/status/1799817192990765242

1718029691318.png

Last edited:
God. This thread is becoming as boring as the election.
I might have to ignore it.
The election is a foregone conclusion, even a drover's dog could tip the winner. I think tipping whether Keir Starmer lasts the distance will be a lot harder.

This is getting out of hand throwing eggs or milkshake is bad enough what does this idiot think he is going to achieve by throwing scaffolding clamps (i assume that's what they were) at him, i hope they lock him up for a long time as a deterrent to other idiots.

Would that make him a political prisoner?

No Nigel has nothing to do with the government.

Political prisoner
someone who is put in prison for expressing disapproval of their own government, or for belonging to an organization, race, or social group not approved of by that government

No Nigel has nothing to do with the government.
Well shame on him anyway. He might have hit an innocent bystander, lobbing things around like that. And as for misappropriation of building equipment and materials, it's absolutely rife and needs to be stamped out.
I thoroughly disapprove and agree, a lengthy spell inside should teach him a lesson and make a man of him.
:laugh8:

Could you launch Suella Braverman from some kind of cannon and aim it at Farrage?
Why not more than one tory.
You could have a volley of tories flying through the air at Farrage.
Braverman, Patel, Bojo et all

Well shame on him anyway. He might have hit an innocent bystander, lobbing things around like that. And as for misappropriation of building equipment and materials, it's absolutely rife and needs to be stamped out.
I thoroughly disapprove and agree, a lengthy spell inside should teach him a lesson and make a man of him.
:laugh8:

Waste of bricks. If only he'd had some excrement at hand.

Rishi had a tough childhood, deprived of 'many things' including, erm, SKY TV.

(Presumably his parents did not want it to sully the side of his six bedroom house with something as vulgar as a satellite dish).

He really has no clue. When you come from such wealth you need a better answer to how you remain in touch with voters' concerns

He really has no clue. When you come from such wealth you need a better answer to how you remain in touch with voters' concerns
I heard about the satellite dish this morning and they said the same about him having no clue what low paid families lives are really like.

Could you launch Suella Braverman from some kind of cannon and aim it at Farrage?
Why not more than one tory.
You could have a volley of tories flying through the air at Farrage.
Braverman, Patel, Bojo et all

Now there is an idea launch Cruella into outer space haha

all seriousness tho this culture of throwing things at Farage or indeed anyone else is shameful and needs to be stamped out before someone gets hurt.

I watched the Scottish Leaders event on BBC last night Starmer must have been cringing when Anas Sarwar blurted out under Labour NO Tax Rises, No Austerity, but failed to say how that funded.
Stuck his size 10s in when he said Scotland has the right to choose but no you are not allowed a referendum and no Labour do not believe in Independence.

made iy worse with GB energy stating Scottish wind and solar energy was UK not Scottish!

I heard about the satellite dish this morning and they said the same about him having no clue what low paid families lives are really like.

If his folks could afford to send him to a grand public school, they could afford Sky, but in the days when it was all about football a lot of people in that situation were quite snobbish about Sky, although it changed when they started picking up Test cricket, rugby etc. Remember that joke about what do you call the small box on the end of a satellite dish? A council flat.

So I suspect it's more about snobbery than finance. But he's always going to look daft faking the common man stuff, far better to own it - "there's been lots of politicians with privileged backgrounds where it didn't stop them understanding ordinary voters". Admittedly most of them have been Labour, but there are some Tory examples.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back