Get 'er Brewed BIAB Kit In Stock

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd let people know that this is back in stock now..... Just ordered one as my stove top 5l mini BIAB efforts seem to have gone ok so far. Lockdown eh!

https://www.geterbrewed.com/biab-all-grain-starter-kit-includes-a-mash-kit/

Up to seven day delays, so don't be planning any time off just in case. I ordered on the 16th and nothing's been dispatched yet. This isn't a moan, it's just worth bearing in mind or if you're like me I googled what I wanted, went straight to the item page, added enough to make it worth the postage and missed the message emblazoned across the home page advising of 7 day delays :confused.:

Ugh missed that ! At least it's back in stock though. To be fair it was always an order for a little bit later on anyways as have got my mini batch of IPA in a DJ plus a Young's American IPA kit in my FV nearing dry hop stage 😀

Keen to crack on with a larger scale BIAB to see how it goes. Totally get the point now I've done a couple of stovetop brews that it's worth scaling up if you can.

How are you getting on with this?. Im looking for something along these lines.... thanks!
Getting on really well with it thanks! First brew went really well and turned out great..... So great that it's almost gone before it had time to condition properly!!! Really happy with GEB support and delivery. So much so I've just ordered supplies for 4 BIAB brews and will be doing one this week to restock the garage shelves.

I'll try and do a proper brew day post of the first one at least 😁

Back