Geterbrewed payment problems

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaside brew

Reaction score
Afternoon.. trying to order some grain form geterbrewed as the malt miller have shut there site for grain orders for the time being. It’s letting me go through check out then when I go to pay it’s coming up with a wrong billing steet error? Has anyone else experienced this and know how to resolve it? Thanks in advance, Alex

Thanks very much Chippy tea, appreciate that. I did email em but hopefully this will get there attention a bit quicker.

I have trouble if I try to pay using “autofilll” with the details stored by my phone (in Apple Wallet), even though they are correct. If I manually type them in it’s fine.

This is the error code

Attachments

• CB8F0940-C260-4844-AF33-AFF6C912904B.png
    CB8F0940-C260-4844-AF33-AFF6C912904B.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 77
No I haven’t but I’ve had this problem before trying to buy from them, That’s the reason I’ve been using malt miller. Even though geterbrewed is cheaper.

I recently ordered grain from them (3-4 days ago) and had a different "glitch". They explained that they are updating their Web site and having the odd glitch. What I suffered didn't stop me ordering (I'm getting acknowledgements from their delivery company). Give them a call tomorrow (Monday) and I am sure they will work it out (it's an 0800 number).

Thanks for your concern and post. In our experience 99% of these problems are encountered with an incorrect input into one of the fields and it triggers an error message. We have asked our website co ordinator to run some checks regardless. We are seeing a large influx of orders and they have been frequently spaced out all day. Hope that gives you confidence to try again , i'll also update when all checks have been complete at our end.

Thanks very much for you quick reply. I’ll try ordering again...... after the football!!

Looks like panic buying again....I MUST order 3 sacks of rice hulls,60kg of black malt and 50g of magnum pellets...and nip into town and go mad in Wilko buying all the temperature strips and a pack of gervin....
Here we go again....

spot on Clint . I’ve only just started all grain and been ordering small amounts, brew by brew but was kinda preempting this and was hoping to get at least 10kg base malt and a few adjuncts. I’d get 25kg but ain’t got the amount of safe storage to protect it from the Mickey’s

Hahahaha.... she won’t having none of that. I left a load of dry particles for fishing in my loft and it kind of caused a little mouse problem!!! I’m band from ever keeping anything grainy what so ever in the the house EVER again!!

Well it's sorted now. Fantastic customer service from geterbrewed. Once the email was read, Deborah from the company never stopped emailing me with ways to fix the problem till it was sorted. I had to use safari rather then the Google app and it went straight through in the end. Thanks for your help. Just need to get some hops ordered then i'll be brown portered right up!!

Just to bump this thread as I have just had this same error using them for the first time, I used the autofill function on the delivery and payment address but the town and county were missing (which is quite common on sites that use it) so I entered them in. It would seem amending the details causes this so either go with the autofill details or enter everything manually.

Taking these out payment went through and now I will soon have 13kg of grains for 2 strong winter beers, some very good prices too.

Latest posts

Back