Geterbrewed?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mine last Wednesday and have had an update saying it should be delivered tomorrow. Happy with that in these circumstances (assuming it arrives that is).

Just recieved my order from geb, MJ Red ipa no yeast no hops wtf, anyone shed some light on wether they come with the pouch before i mail them
Is it one of the pouches that has hops & yeast in one side and lme in the other side. I seem to remember my pink fgrapefruit ipa was like that.
Edit. @MickDundee beat me to it.

Just want to note I have already received a response email re the damaged bottle tree- excellent customer service.
I couldn’t fault them when I had a split bag of grain. Sent out a full replacement (5kg bag) even though I stated that I only lost about 1kg of grain.

Last edited:
update i can feel some lumpy bits in it, so i presume you cut the top off and the dry pack is inside

Yes BUT DON'T CUT THE POUCH OPEN UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE KIT as both sections of the pouch will be opened and the extract exposed to the air!!!

There are 2 sections inside the pouch: 1 with the extract and 1 with the hops and yeast packs and instructions but opening the top of the main pouch opens both of the inside pouches and they cannot be re-sealed.

My goods arrived today, I’m glad to say. They were well packaged by GEB. The parcel force tracker link didn’t ever work.

My goods arrived today, I’m glad to say. They were well packaged by GEB. The parcel force tracker link didn’t ever work.

It’s totally ****. I took these 2 photos last time to prove that either it’s ****, or their drivers have teleportation devices

D6C89E4F-85E6-41C8-9B74-476145FAC347.jpeg

691A866D-22DD-462D-BF74-9AEE5AF213EA.jpeg
9C494BE0-543F-47A6-BC1C-C9B0C3EB691F.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it was definitely just a standard delivery van, nothing light speed.

I always used to use GEB but became fed up of my malt extract often arriving burst. I pay a bit more but don't have these problems anymore.

Sorry GEB either your packing or your couriers suck.

Got my order today, after waiting 10 days. Unfortunately the dumbass driver dropped it off 8 houses away.

My order was erroneously sent with a 10g sachet of yeast instead of a 100g packet. Emailed last night, reply this morning and then a phone call to sort it out. That's what I call customer service. Was the first time I had ordered but won't be my last. Cheers guys, credit where credit is due.

Latest posts

Back