Geterbrewed?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need malt and they won’t sell any! That’s big problem :rolleyes:
There’s nothing on their website saying they aren’t selling malts?

Ive just added some to my shopping basket
3CC9B56D-8047-4616-B605-6CA2D7EAEFB2.jpeg

I’ve not tried today but have done the past two weeks and message comes up if order contains malts there not selling them. Thanks I’ll have another look

I ordered yesterday morning with homebrew company my dpd man came today at 2 30 unbelievable fast service

I got my last order in quick time too. Delivered by DPD this time. Selfishly I hope they go back to parcel force when this virus situation is all over as their driver in our area is very good.
We have a Polish driver Thomaz who delivers our area for DPD and only once had they failed a delivery as he was on hols and there was no number on the delivery. Our parcel force guy is great as well who I happen to know personally...
Seems more like a PF complaining thread than GEB..

I’ve not tried today but have done the past two weeks and message comes up if order contains malts there not selling them. Thanks I’ll have another look
I know this might be a ridiculous question but are you meaning malt miller? Because this sounds like the issue i had with them a couple of weeks ago

I started the thread a while back when I was having communication trouble with GEB, over a delivery that Parcel Force had damaged and delivered part of, and lost the other part. My issue was the lack of comms with GEB, but in retrospect this appeared to coincide with them being snowed under in the initial surge of orders.
The owner of GEB came on here and apologised and refunded me fully, with requests that I not be put off in the future, and a note saying they were considering other couriers.
Subsequently it appeared they have moved to DPD, and modified there ordering and shipping schedule to cope with demand, and I'm seeing lots of people happy with the resumed good service.
So in short, GEB=Good........ Parcel force=Bad(unless you have a cracking local driver).
I'm in a busy part of south London, so we get a variety of drivers for Parcel force. None of them have stood out as great I'm afraid. However, our Amazon lady and guy are brilliant, as are our UPS and DPD drivers. Hermes seem okay.

I think it's a good idea to change the title.

Has anyone put an order into geterbrew recently. I have been trying to build an order but as soon as I go over 20kg the postage doubles to 11.90. I normally order around 27kg between grain, hops , yeast and bottle tops. The postage is normally a flat rate of 5.95.

Has anyone put an order into geterbrew recently. I have been trying to build an order but as soon as I go over 20kg the postage doubles to 11.90. I normally order around 27kg between grain, hops , yeast and bottle tops. The postage is normally a flat rate of 5.95.
I just added 25kg and postage is usual £5.95
Screenshot_20201108_134147_com.android.chrome.jpg

I have noticed their prices have went up a fair bit recently. Especially their all grain kits so I ordered from home brew company and 2 days later it was delivered for £5.95 and it was over 20kg

Back