Geterbrewed?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Ordered a few bits yesterday that were despatched same day via dpd.
Very pleased with that service.

I have nothing but good things to say about GEB. I have placed 6 orders with them since October, and all arrived within 2 days of hitting order, and in fact the last two have arrived within 24hrs.

They use Dpd in Ireland too.

Our DPD deliveries are fine. In my last order a 5kg bag of malt burst open but GEB said the would send another in my next order.

@colm89 nice profile pic! Mine is a rescue from Ireland, my wife and I lived in Mayo for a short while.

GEB are excellent for both price and service. My only issue is their range of malt isn't extensive enough e.g. They do not stock Biscuit malt, Special B, or Honey malt. That aside very good suppliers.

Our DPD deliveries are fine. In my last order a 5kg bag of malt burst open but GEB said the would send another in my next order.

@colm89 nice profile pic! Mine is a rescue from Ireland, my wife and I lived in Mayo for a short while.

no way! What part?

My wife is from Ballina, we actually moved to London after uni and lived there for 7 years, but with everything that’s going on we packed up, sold our house and left after the first lockdown, and have just bought a house in Enniscrone, if you know it?

we rescued our lady from battersea in 2016, but she is an Irish hound.

no way! What part?

My wife is from Ballina, we actually moved to London after uni and lived there for 7 years, but with everything that’s going on we packed up, sold our house and left after the first lockdown, and have just bought a house in Enniscrone, if you know it?

we rescued our lady from battersea in 2016, but she is an Irish hound.
I don't know Enniscrone, but congratulations! I really like rural Ireland, although I didn't have such a great time when I visited Swinford for the evening. Hardy Bucks, which is filmed there, was great though!

We lived in Mulranny, about half hour drive from Westport. It's a really nice community there.

I don't know Enniscrone, but congratulations! I really like rural Ireland, although I didn't have such a great time when I visited Swinford for the evening. Hardy Bucks, which is filmed there, was great though!

We lived in Mulranny, about half hour drive from Westport. It's a really nice community there.
I know Mulranny, my wife has family there. Westport is also lovely.

Anyway, sorry to drag the thread slightly off topic!

One thing to bear in mind is that dpd Ireland currently has a banner on their website informing of delays to the UK due to backlogs at the ports (so my order of grain I’m not exactly worried about but would make me a bit cautious about ordering liquid yeast).

...that may mean DPD are aware they have an order to collect from them..as when a store which use DPD access their DPD account for shipping it sends acknowledgment.*
* small print on Malt Miller website,or words to that effect!

...that may mean DPD are aware they have an order to collect from them..as when a store which use DPD access their DPD account for shipping it sends acknowledgment.*
* small print on Malt Miller website,or words to that effect!
DPD acknowledged but the order is ready for delivery and the credit is for GEB no doubt though I do think DPD have an excellent delivery service...

I normally use THBC - but when I tried to place an order it advised that they are no longer accepting UK addresses for payment/shipping. So it's F**k you THBC.................I've just placed my first order with Geterbrewed - fingers crossed !

Latest posts

Back