GetErBrewed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Hi there,newbie here.
Out of interest,does anyone know get er brewed have a January sale?

I buy from Get Er Brewed and The HomeBrew Company. Both are great. I had a beer last night which was lovely. Get Er Brewed supply the Brewery with their ingredients and their name was on the can.

Attachments

• IMG_20211207_190805.jpg
    IMG_20211207_190805.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20211207_190810.jpg
    IMG_20211207_190810.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 30
I buy from Get Er Brewed and The HomeBrew Company. Both are great. I had a beer last night which was lovely. Get Er Brewed supply the Brewery with their ingredients and their name was on the can.
That's a collaboration brew of which they have a few but looking for to their own from Our Brewery which they are in the process of finalising.

That's a collaboration brew of which they have a few but looking for to their own from Our Brewery which they are in the process of finalising.

Thanks so much for sharing. Really nice video. I never had a Sour before, the Brew master Mango and Passionfruit sour was delicious. I'll be buying again. Must keep an eye out for more of Dundalk Bay brews.

Thanks so much for sharing. Really nice video. I never had a Sour before, the Brew master Mango and Passionfruit sour was delicious. I'll be buying again. Must keep an eye out for more of Dundalk Bay brews.
Tried some whilst in Dublin for a few nights earlier this year and was quite impressed but even more impressed with the selection of local and national craft beer available from Molloy's a few hundred meters away in Francis Street..
Molloy's Liquor Stores: Online Off Licence | Wine, Craft Beer

Latest posts

Back