* Give Away * Mangrove Jacks Craft Series Brew Day Package - Pink Grapefruit IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B2B

THBF Sponsor.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We’re happy to be here on the Homebrew Forum and to show our appreciation, we’d like to do a ‘Give Away’, as a way of breaking the ice.

So, what are we giving away?

A Mangrove Jack’s Craft Series Pink Grapefruit IPA Brew Day Package.

44pztc3k24y_d7077186-646e-41bf-bd7d-4dc30a3197cc_720x.jpg

This is one our best-sellers right now, so we thought we’d treat one lucky person to one of these superb kits.

These brew day bundle packs are great value and contains a Mangrove Jacks Craft Series Pink Grapefruit IPA, 1.2kg Mangrove Jack Pure Malt Enhancer, Mangrove Jacks Carbonation Drops and 100g Mangrove Jacks Sanitiser.

Inspired by Brew Dog’s Elvis Juice Citrus IPA, this contains great citrus hop notes combined with grapefruit aroma to give an abundance of fruit on the nose. Sharp and tangy, the grapefruit complements and enhances the citrus character of the hops, making it refreshing, clean and crisp on the palate.

To be in with the chance of winning this popular kit, all you need to do is comment in the thread and we’ll pick a winner after the closing date.

Rules:

1. You must be UK based.
  2. If you are interested, please reply to this thread.
  3. Time Frame: From today Wednesday 10th July 2019 to Thursday 18th July 2019.
  4. We will announce the winner on Friday 19th July 2019.

Last edited:
I've bought loads from you - excellent choice and value. Particularly the screw top wine bottles with plastic closures at £5.95 a dozen. Your delivery to the Scottish Highlands is a very reasonable £2.95. I've done 14 kits now and love IPAs. I'm intrigued by the idea of a grapefruit one!

And your Sodium Percarbonate steriliser, at £7.95 is also very good value.

Reactions: B2B
I would review the bajaysus out of this and I know one of my friends would be crazy to try it. Cheers.

Reactions: B2B
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back