Giveaway & 15% off Inkbird IBS-TH1 Hygrometer & Thermometer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Good day everyone,

We have launched a new product IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Hygrometer & Thermometer and made a discount for it:

Temperature Range: -40~60°C (Inner sensor) -40~100°C (External probe), Temperature unit switching (°C /°F)
Humidity Range: 0~99%RH
Data record intervals can be set to 10s、30s、1min、2min、5min、10min、30min. Data is collected at one minute interval by default and can be stored on the sensor for about 20 days.
Wireless Range: 50 meters/164ft
You can easily check the current temperature & humidity or the history.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07748V35X/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Inkbird IBS-TH1 Hygrometer & Thermometer 15% off

Code:BQ4BMTN2

Start Date
07/11/2017 16:00GMT
End Date
13/11/2017 23:59GMT

610gdviU%2BLL._SL1000_.jpg

51J-KSLfL6L._SL1000_.jpg

Besides, we would like giveaway ONE IBS-TH1. It would be appreciated that if the winner could provide some suggestions of this product to us. If it is good, please feel free to share the using experience to others;-)

If you are interested, please reply this thread, we will choose the lucky one on 13/11/2017

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Im in and would test this product and give the homebrew forum of this item once I have tested the product.

Thanks

I'm already blessed with an Inkbird so I do not want this product: other people would have way better use for it. But Inkbirds work MARVELLOUS.
:thumb:

Oh yes please!

Strong chance I'll buy one anyway but if there's a chance to win one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in but won’t be able to test it until the new year

Count me in, would love to test and review

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back