Giveaway Inkbird NEW product - ITC-310T-B 12-stage temperature controller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all,

We have launched a new product Inkbird ITC-310T-B temperature controller, control one heater & cooler. It can be set up to 12 period time stages, has two models: start work when time arrives/ timer works when temperature reaches.

Here is the manual:
http://pmod79883.pic31.websiteonline.cn/upload/ITC-310T-Busermanual20170704.pdf

If you are interested & would like to test it, please reply this thread.
We are pleased to invite two people to conduct the test, name will be announced on 28th, May, 2018.
Also, we will be very grateful if winners can give us some suggestions and share experience to others after using.:thumb:

In addition, from today ~ 31/5/2018, you can save 10% when purchase ITC-310T-B on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B019Q3K4EI/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

:cheers3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Although a noob to brewing, and still learning having done maybe 6-7 brews so far, I would be interested to give one a go as I was thinking to start making a brewing/fermenting fridge.
So if the newcomer aspect is useful to you....

I’d love to test it. I have grain but no hops or yeast for my next brew so can easily amend my recipe to do a saison or Belgian with staged temperature ferments.

I'd love to try this out for you. I currently have your basic model and it would be interesting to see how it compares. Cheers.

I'm the guy behind this
Im desperate for some temp control and would love to test it out.

This looks super useful. I’d be more than happy to test it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a got an electrical greenhouse tube heater just waiting for something like this. Hoping to get a brew fridge to. So something like this would serve both purposes

Latest posts

Back