Giveaway-Lerway Fermentation Heating Pad

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Inkbird

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Morning all:D

NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!🥳 We have a new product - Lerway Fermentation Heating Pad Removable Warm Hydroponic Heat Mat Waterproof for Home Brew Beer Wine Cider, Seedlings, Plant Germination, Reptiles Vivarium and Aquarium - 12"MET Certified 25W

【Uniform Heat】Radiated infrared heating technology provides gentle, consistent heating up to 122℉/50℃, or can be used simply to raise the temperature 37.4℉-50℉/3℃-11℃ above ambient.

【High Quality & Safety】Built using high quality waterproof PVC and an integrated thermostat, the device will shut off automatically if the temperature of the heating pad surface exceeds 122℉/50℃.

The reinforced connection and the internal fire-resistant cotton sheet increases durability. MET certification and a UL-approved power cord gives additional peace of mind.

【Waterproof & Easy Cleaning】The heating pad is rated to IP64 ,offering protection against splashes, showers and sprays. The pad may be cleaned by rinsing or wiping, but should not be cleaned via immersive methods.

61g95wwEHPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71EDOXYBWtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

More details:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08CKDH65M?ref=myi_title_dp

Also, we would like to do a 🎉giveaway🤩 for this new fermentation heating pad here. Tips to win one of prizes:

1.Only UK and Ireland friends

2.Like this thread & Tag your 3 friends in the comment or tell us what inkbird model you own.

3.Activity Time: 4th,July - 7th,July. Winners will be selected randomly and announced on 8th,July.
Good luck!acheers.

3...2...1 Go!

Last edited:

honeymonster

Reaction score
I have a hacked together STC1000 controller but it's getting to be time for an upgrade!

MonkeyMick

Reaction score
I use 1 Inkbird ITC-308. Probably the bit of kit that's improved my brewing the most so far...

Leon103

Landlord.
Reaction score
ITC-308

Tag 3 friends?????
Dave, rich and Paul.

Last edited:

LED_ZEP

Reaction score
Does it have to be an inkbird? I use a cheap Chinese thermostat and 2x 60w light bulbs.

kelper

Old Salt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inkbird ITC 308 wifi

Not sure how to 'tag three friends?'

Aaron Rennie

Reaction score
I think it’s an ITC-308, very jealous of all the people with the WiFi version, it’s my next most needed item that I don’t actually need (my last one was a tilt, I’ve never looked back).

I also have an STC that needs wiring, but that will be for my brew vessel.

As sad as it sounds I only have one friend on here @Jase71