Giveaway-Lerway Fermentation Heating Pad

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ITC-308 WI-FI and the Non-WiFi Version too.

One for the sparge heater and one for the heatbelt, with the additional of a heat mat my kviek beers would likely finish in a day!

ITC-308 just purchased to go in a fermentation chamber (old fridge). Haven’t bought the heating element yet as it’s “supposed” to be summer but it would be really handy at the moment!!

Does it have to be an inkbird? I use a cheap Chinese thermostat and 2x 60w light bulbs.
This heating pad can also be used to connect other brand thermostat, pls note that the Maximum output load is 25W, 0.1A.

Morning all:D

NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!🥳 We have a new product - Lerway Fermentation Heating Pad Removable Warm Hydroponic Heat Mat Waterproof for Home Brew Beer Wine Cider, Seedlings, Plant Germination, Reptiles Vivarium and Aquarium - 12"MET Certified 25W

【Uniform Heat】Radiated infrared heating technology provides gentle, consistent heating up to 122℉/50℃, or can be used simply to raise the temperature 37.4℉-50℉/3℃-11℃ above ambient.

【High Quality & Safety】Built using high quality waterproof PVC and an integrated thermostat, the device will shut off automatically if the temperature of the heating pad surface exceeds 122℉/50℃.

The reinforced connection and the internal fire-resistant cotton sheet increases durability. MET certification and a UL-approved power cord gives additional peace of mind.

【Waterproof & Easy Cleaning】The heating pad is rated to IP64 ,offering protection against splashes, showers and sprays. The pad may be cleaned by rinsing or wiping, but should not be cleaned via immersive methods.

View attachment 28693View attachment 28694

You can enjoy 10%OFF Amazon voucher by this link:

Lerway Fermentation Heating Pad Removable Warm Hydroponic Heat Mat Waterproof for Home Brew Beer Wine Cider, Seedlings, Plant Germination, Reptiles Vivarium and Aquarium - 12"MET Certified 25W:Amazon.co.uk:Kitchen & Home

The discount is valid until 8th, July.

Also, we would like to do a 🎉giveaway🤩 for this new fermentation heating pad here. Tips to win one of prizes:

1.Only UK and Ireland friends

2.Like this thread & Tag your 3 friends in the comment or tell us what inkbird model you own.

3.Activity Time: 4th,July - 7th,July. Winners will be selected randomly and announced on 8th,July.
Good luck!acheers.

3...2...1 Go!
I have
ITC-308
IBT-6X BBQ thermometer
which are both excellent pieces of equipment as I'm sure the heat pad will be

I use a STC 1000 and a cheap heat mat that is lacking in performance.
Would love a a Inkbird but spent so much money on my new hobby, my Missus will kill me if I carry on spending at the moment.

Last edited:
I use ITC-308 for controlling fermentation temperature and germination temperature. Very handy to use

Back