Glass bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dai123

Reaction score
Hiya seriously running low on bottles so looking to buy some anyone know best place to purchase some thanks

My goto bottle is Aldi Golden Ale. £1.09 and full of beer which you have to discard...one way or another :beer1: :laugh8:

They are clear glass which I like as you can see the beer clarity and if batch primed where the sediment is during poring.

buddsy

origoglass, they used to have prices on the website don’t appear to be on there now, you would have to contact for prices, not sure if they do small quantities or are aimed at companies

There’s a good deal for Grolsh fliptop on Amazon at moment.
EE99A08E-BB5C-4D50-85F7-2C1973A8AC8E.png

Are there any commercial brewers using 330ml bottles which can be reused. I can encourage my sons to buy that particular brand and save the empties for me to use.
Many thanks

Thank you both for your replies, I have just ordered 50 bottles from Jarsandbottles, I can start brewing some Belgian beer soon.

I was dropping off some bits and bobs recently at a recycling centre. I hung around the bottle bank for 30 minutes and went home with a lovely collection of beer bottles. I waited until people came along to throw the bottles into the bottle bank, I explained that I was collecting bottles for my homebrew beer and took the bottles I wanted off them. They were delighted and so was I. Free perfectly good bottles.

I was dropping off some bits and bobs recently at a recycling centre. I hung around the bottle bank for 30 minutes and went home with a lovely collection of beer bottles. I waited until people came along to throw the bottles into the bottle bank, I explained that I was collecting bottles for my homebrew beer and took the bottles I wanted off them. They were delighted and so was I. Free perfectly good bottles.

that’s a great idea, I once asked a pub to save their bottles for me which they agreed, it was surprising how little bottles they went through though, so got some from them but not loads

Sorry for not responding to your advice suggestions. We are having a new kitchen put in so no brewing, no time and no kitchen to work in. At the moment the garage where all my beer is stored is really chocker with new kitchen stuff and I can't get in. I have just had to buy some beer!

Latest posts

Back