Glasses

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to buy new, I would really recommend Drinkstuff. Huge range, cheap prices and fairly quick delivery. Beware they do use Hermes for delivery (IIRC) but I've had no problems to date over c 4 or 5 deliveries.

Nucleated is nucleated so I wouldn't be too concerned about performance. Getting a size and shape you like and enjoy drinking out of is probably more important. Recently, I got a Cloudwater brandy bubble as a freebie during a tasting session there and it's now my go to glass. It's just really enjoyable to drink out of.

I personally prefer stemmed thin glasses for my homebrew. I currently use the Stölze Lausitz Craft beer glasses or just use my wine glasses:

1641209020487.png

They are just the right mix of sturdy and work well with most beer styles.

If you want nucleated glasses that won't break the bank I'd go with classic German Willi Becher glasses (Arcoroc)

1641209154414.png

They are great for lagers and pale ales.

I personally prefer stemmed thin glasses for my homebrew. I currently use the Stölze Lausitz Craft beer glasses or just use my wine glasses:

View attachment 60674

They are just the right mix of sturdy and work well with most beer styles.

If you want nucleated glasses that won't break the bank I'd go with classic German Willi Becher glasses (Arcoroc)

View attachment 60675

They are great for lagers and pale ales.
Matalan do those big stemmed glasses. Ikea are good for small fancy glasses. The range also do some beer glasses

I've got 4 of these glasses from ebay and they are superb, hold 660ml and keep excellent carbonation for ages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-111416_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-111416_eBay.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back