Global Warming and/or Climate Change?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My only comment is that before I retired I wrote the UK and International Emergency Response Procedures for some of the largest oil and gas production companies in the world.

I was NOT allowed to write “Global Warming” OR “Climate Change” in ANY of those Emergency Procedures that dealt with what may be termed “Natural” or “Climatic” disasters. e.g. Tidal Surges, High Waves, Severe Winds, Floods or any of the other natural things that seem to be happening more frequently over the last 50 or so years.

Company Management teams were always in public denial, even though many of them would acknowledge both situations may actually be occurring.

At well over 75 years old, I cannot see either of these catastrophes affecting me; but I think any rational person should worry about what will happen to future generations.

On a lighter note:
A) Mr. Trump says it’s all a scam and we can ignore it,
- whereas -
B) Mr. Attenborough says we should do something about it.

I leave everyone to believe who they like; but I know who carries the most weight with me!

I locked the other thread on the subject this morning (having removed more posts) another thread on the subject is pointless as I doubt anyone who took part in the original is going to change their view any time soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back