Going to be brewing less in 2018

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words, guys, I had a right good telling off from the doctor in charge as although I had it thursday lunchtime I didn't actually call an ambulance until friday morning. Luckily I didn't mention to him that after my funny turn I actually finished the pint of Black IPA (6.7%) and followed it with another. I think an outbreak of common sense is the order of the day.

Lad :thumb: as the daughters say. :lol:

Good luck, with it, I am sure that some re-evaluation should see you OK.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys, I had a right good telling off from the doctor in charge as although I had it thursday lunchtime I didn't actually call an ambulance until friday morning. Luckily I didn't mention to him that after my funny turn I actually finished the pint of Black IPA (6.7%) and followed it with another. I think an outbreak of common sense is the order of the day.
Thats deadication to the last!

Swift recovery mate. I had a heart attack in May. Angiogram and a few stents later and I’m all good today.
Brewing and supping, but not as many as I did before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen this thread, sorry to hear that. I hope your are able to get back home and well enough to enjoy a nice cold glass of cwrw again soon.

Thanks again for all the kind words. I'm home now after having a couple of stents fitted so hopefully on the mend. Most painful thing I've ever had done to me! Actually worse than the heart attack.
Still, on walking back in the house there's a couple of bottles of the black IPA sat on the side. First thoughts `Mmm'. Sadly wisdom prevailed...

Glad to hear you're back home. I like that incredibly British response: "I'll finish my beer then call the ambulance."

Thanks again for all the kind words. I'm home now after having a couple of stents fitted so hopefully on the mend. Most painful thing I've ever had done to me! Actually worse than the heart attack.
Still, on walking back in the house there's a couple of bottles of the black IPA sat on the side. First thoughts `Mmm'. Sadly wisdom prevailed...

Sup the IPA, get a brew going and move on. I'm sure I've read somewhere that a couple of pints a day is actually good for the ol' ticker.

Back